Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Resources / Disability Resources
In order to meet the diverse language needs of our members, all eligible and potential members whose primary language is not English are entitled to receive interpreter services through Molina Healthcare at no cost to the Member. If you would like to arrange for interpreter services please contact the Member Services Department at (800) 869-7165 and someone will assist you.
- Module 1: Introduction to Cultural Competency
- Module 2: Health Disparities
- Module 3: Specific Population Focus – Seniors and Persons with Disabilities
- Module 4: Specific Population Focus – LGBTQ and Immigrants/ Refugees
- Module 5: Becoming Culturally Competent
- Provider Training Attestation Form
Provider ToolsGetting to Know Tribal Communities - Flyer for Health Care Professionals
Molina Provider Education Series
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA)
- Members who are Blind or have Low Vision
- Service Animals
- Tips for Communicating with People with Disabilities & Seniors
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.